Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August 9, 2014-Garcia's

What I ordered:
Appetizer: Chips, Salsa, and Guacamole
Entree: Beef Burrito
Drink: Pepsi

Appetizer: 4.1/5
The chips were nice and crispy, they wasn't enough salt on them when we came, but that was easily fixable. I didn't really like the salsa, it left a weird taste in my mouth and it was a little too hot for me, but I did like the guacamole.

Entree: 3.2/5
I didn't really like the burrito that much. Every few bites there was something in the burrito that just tasted really bad to me, so I ate about half of it. The refried beans were really good, they weren't dry or too wet. The rice was also good. Usually the rice I receive is really dry, but this rice actually wasn't over-dried.

Drinks: 4.6/5
The Pepsi was just generic fountain Pepsi, so it was good.

Restaurant Environment: 4.5/5
The environment felt like the traditional family restaurant; although not everybody there was related. But the decor and the music definitely made me feel like I was in a family owned restaurant who was proud of their heritage. 

Staff: 4.2/5
The staff was very friendly and very helpful in deciding what to eat. Since I have never eaten at Garcia's before, the waiter was very helpful in telling us about what they had and what their special were. 

Speed of Service: 4.5/5
The speed of service was pretty good. I didn't feel like I was sitting around and waiting for the waiter so I could get the food, it didn't feel like there was large gaps of time between ordering and getting the food and then between finishing the food and paying the check. 

Overall: 4.1/5
Pre-Tip Cost: $31.24
Value: $25.62