Sunday, August 10, 2014

August 6, 2014-Z'Tejas Southwestern Grill

What I ordered:
Appetizer: Tejas Trio
Entree: Beef Sirloin Fajitas
Drink: Coca-Cola

Appetizer: 3.5/5
The Z'Tejas Trio consists of chips, guacamole, salsa, and queso. I only ate the guacamole, I do not like their salsa and I do not like queso at all. Fortunately, the chips were crispy, hot and salty; the guacamole was creamy, there weren't that many chunks of avocado and it tasted very delicious.

Entree: 2.7/5
The beef that was served was very spicy, too spicy for me to eat; I could barely swallow it. I was very dissatisfied with my meal and I didn't finish it simply because I couldn't finish it.

Drinks: 4/5
I had a coke and it was just an average fountain soda, nothing special about it. However, I did enjoy it. 

Restaurant Environment: 4.3/5
The environment was very lively, yet still intimate and cozy. They had the roof closed so it was a darker in the dining room. The temperature was cool, not too cold though and

Staff: 4.6/5
Our waiter was actually training the night we were there. He did very well for being a trainee. He was very attentive to our table, even though he may not have had many, he was aware when we ran out of drinks and quickly brought us new ones, he asked about our meal. Overall he did very well serving us.

Speed of Service: 4.2/5
Although we had a waiter-in-training, the speed of service was still fairly fast. We didn't have to wait too long for our food and drinks, or the bill.

Overall: 3.9/5
Pre-Tip Cost: $46.14
Value: $35.99