Wednesday, August 20, 2014

August 16, 2014-Johnny Rockets

What I ordered:
Appetizer: N/A
Entree: Burger and fries
Drink: Oreo shake

Appetizer: N/A


Entree: 3.7/5
I had a hamburger and fries for my entree. It was cooked well and everything I wanted was on the burger. The fries were not soggy and limp; they were crisp and hot and very delicious. 

Drinks: 4.2/5
I ordered an Oreo shake and it was pretty good. It was thick but not so thick that I couldn't sip it out of my straw. 

Restaurant Environment: 4.6/5
This particular Johnny Rockets is inside the Arrowhead Towne Center, right at one of the entrances. However the way it sits in its corner, it doesn't really feel like you're at a busy mall when you're back in the dining room area. If you're at the bar or the front room, then yeah it feels like a ma

Staff: 4.8/5
Our waiter is one that is always there when we go. He is very funny and he definitely makes the best of his job. I can tell that he truly enjoys it and that makes me happy. He is always very friendly to us and he remembers us when we go back. 

Speed of Service: 3.8/5
The speed of service was pretty good, except for the shakes. For some reason they either forgot about the shakes or they were just busy with a lot of other shakes. For whatever reason, the shakes took a long time to come out and they didn't come out until the food came out. The food came out in a timely manner

Overall: 4.1/5
Pre-Tip Cost: $29.17

Value: $23.92